Please read the operating instructions carefully and pay particular attention to the safety instructions. We do not assume liability for any injuries/material damages resulting from failure to observe the safety instructions and the information in these operating instructions regarding the proper use of the product. Furthermore, in such cases, the warranty / guarantee will be null and void. Dear customer, These safety instructions are not only for the protection of the product, but also for your own safety and the safety of other people. Therefore, please read this chapter very carefully before using the product for the first time!
- The product is aimed at advanced users who already have experience with Arduino and the C/C ++ programming language as well as in electronics and in the construction of mechanical kits. If you do not have sufficient experience, please contact an experienced developer, a local builders club or our support.
- For safety and approval reasons, unauthorised conversion and/or modification of the product beyond what is described, is not permitted.
- The product is not a toy. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not carelessly cast aside the packaging material. It may become a dangerous plaything for children.
- Protect the product from extreme temperatures, direct sunlight, strong vibrations, high humidity, moisture, combustible gases, vapours and solvents.
- Never expose the product to mechanical stress.
- When connecting the servos, other components and their connecting cables, ensure that the contacts are secure. Loose or wobbly connectors may cause interference or damage.
- If soldering is required, be sure to avoid short circuits occur during soldering. Before you perform a soldering operation, all parts must have zero potential.
- To avoid short circuits, make sure that components or solder contacts do not come into contact with metal parts, when installing the board. Short circuits will ruin the product and void the warranty!
- If safe operation is no longer possible, take the device out of service and secure it against unintended use. Safe operation is no longer possible, if the product:
shows visible damage,
no longer functions properly,
has been stored under adverse ambient conditions for an extended period of time or
has been exposed to considerable strain during transport.
- Please handle the product with care. The product can be damaged if crushed, struck or dropped, even from a low height.
- If you have doubts about how the equipment should be operated or how to safely connect it, consult a trained technician.
- Maintenance, adjustment and repair work should only be carried out by an expert or a specialised workshop.
- If you have any questions that are not answered in these operating instructions, please contact our technical customer service or other professionals.